Friday, March 4, 2016

Broken


broken people
in a broken world
driving their broken cars
down a broken road

broken laughter
broken lives
broken stories
broken highs

broken people dying
broken people fighting
broken people crying
broken people trying

trying to understand
why life can be so broken
and I can hear my friends screaming

oh my heart
         is breaking

broken people bleeding
broken people screaming
broken people hoping

hoping to not feel so broken.
 
    there are so many broken
people
in this
broken world

and I am broken
 and i've been braking

and i'm screaming
because
   
even our battles are broken.

but today my broken feet are dancing
dancing
dancing
dancing

because our brokenness is His
and we are loved by the King!

So broken people
I beg you
to tell your broken stories
to this broken word.

hallelujah
We are loved by the King.







1 comment:

  1. Broken friend to broken friend, your poem, Broken touched my healed soul! Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete