Wednesday, November 4, 2015

3 books you should read before 2015 ends.


I really like reading, and you should too. Here are 3 books that my soul has really enjoyed. 


This book is incredibly thought provoking, and filled with a very poetic type of writing. I love love love this book, and still read through it. Thank you to my friend, Megan, for introducing me to N.D. Wilson and his unique work. Seriously though, read this.


Harry Potter is easily my most favorite series I've ever read. JK Rowling is brilliant when it comes to story telling, and her story of friendship warms my soul. I think everyone should read the series, so why not start with the first one. And why you're at it, tell the Gryffindor house I miss them. It's been too long. 

THIS BOOK. I LOVE THIS BOOK. Levi the poet actually recommended this book to me and It has taught me a lot about writing already. Stephen King has several stories to tell while he gives advice to aspiring writers. This book is great. READ IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment